1. Quite a few scouts walk to Scouts and this may be helped by organising that several scouts, who live close to each other, coordinate walking together.
2. Other parents organise car shares.
3. Whatever means a Scout comes, they should not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before the meeting. Even if the HQ is open, that does not mean Aquila leaders are there.
4. The Group cannot take responsibility for scouts before they come into the HQ or before this time.
5. Hall Heath Close is a quiet road and scouts should not make lots of noise coming or going.
1. There is very limited parking in the Group Headquarters' grounds. While picking up scouts after meetings etc., please try to avoid blocking our neighbours' drives.
2. Normally, parents’ parking for open evenings and other special events is just round the corner at the Homewood Road Church or in Beaumont Avenue.
3. There is usually space for the parent helper's car in the HQ grounds.
1. Scouts should wait in the Group Headquarters at the end of meetings until collected by parents, unless a different arrangement has been made (such as Scouts walking home). It is parents' responsibility to ensure Scouts know to stay at the HQ, waiting collection.
2. The Group cannot accept responsibility for scouts going to or from the Headquarters. Furthermore, waiting at the HQ helps ensures that behaviour and noise within Hall Heath Close are kept at reasonable levels.